::::::::Fly for fun::::::: Index du Forum ::::::::Fly for fun:::::::
events,news,boutique vs aurez toute les info sur le site

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Facebook App For Drupal

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ::::::::Fly for fun::::::: Index du Forum -> FlyFF (In Game) -> Quêtes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
valatany
Grand chef de flyfffr1!

Point: 118
Moyene point: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 14:11 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook App For Drupal Répondre en citant

Facebook App For Drupal
> DOWNLOAD

Skip to main content Skip to search . As always, there will be a Question and Answer session for questions on anything Drupal and a chance to tell the group about any cool stuff you've been working on. Game starts at 7pm - take BART in / out of the city. I'll test out this weekend and update the thread in case it helps others too. So i decided to try again with 7.x-1.4 and apart from a small patch that I needed to apply to the facebook-sdk library first, it is now working for me. This module should be divided in (at least) two submodules: Facebook Core API Facebook End User features Facebook Object Mapping Facebook Core API Read more 6 comments . This set of modules turns Drupal into a platform for developing Facebook Applications. Not really sure patching a library is the right approach but certainly does fix things Smile Thanks Tom Log in or register to post comments Comment #14 scsmith CreditAttribution: scsmith commented 25 October 2017 at 00:27 If you are using Facebook Autopost and want to help keep it updated, please see the following issue: We are looking for help in sponsoring an updated version! If you like the module, maybe you can help! Log in or register to post comments Add child issue, clone issue . Search Advanced search All issues 311 open, 838 total Bug report 114 open, 394 total Statistics New issues Response rate % 1st response hours Open bugs Participants 2 year graph, updates weekly Documentation No documentation guides External documentation Resources Read license View project translations Development View pending patches Browse code repository View commits Report a security vulnerability View change records . It will be the second conference, following up on the original Federated Social Web Summit in Portland in 2010, but now with a focus on privacy protection in the social web and the cloud. On App's dev area, at "Setting---> Basic" . This is recommended viewing if you're curious what Drupal for Facebook is, or if you've downloaded it and are struggling to set it up. 7.x-2.0-beta4 released 25 March 2012 Recommended by the projects maintainer. News itemsNews Planet Drupal Social media directory Security announcements Jobs Our communityCommunity Getting involved Services, Training & Hosting Groups & Meetups DrupalCon Code of conduct DocumentationDocumentation Drupal 8 docs Drupal 7 docs Developer docs api.drupal.org Drupal code baseDownload & Extend Drupal core Modules Themes Distributions Governance of communityAbout Web accessibility The Drupal Association About Drupal.org Terms of service Privacy policy Drupal is a registered trademark of Dries Buytaert. The ping.fm service is spotty at best and I hate to rely on it. I have applied for and been successfully granted the managepages and publishpages permissions, but I notice in the Facebook Permissions module configuration that under 'Extended Permissions - Publish', publishactions is also highlighted. Here's the App Review settings. Skip to main content Skip to search . Experienced Drupal users will find it very straightforward to build a Facebook App. Join at We'll post exact invite code just before 3pm CEST. See original summary. Trying the Graph API explorer and following the steps does not result in the save session button being highlighted unless I then hit the submit button, which I presume is what I was supposed to do, I then see the ID and the page name appear in the window. Developer Grey Vancouver Posted by mellenger on September 20, 2010 at 5:15pm Employment type: Part time Telecommute: Allowed Grey Vancouver is looking for a freelance Drupal developer to work with us as we expand our web capabilities. foster care system. There is still cruft and stuff that needs refactoring, but I want to get this in CVS so other people can start providing patches. Skip to main content Skip to search . Looking at admin/config/services/fbautopost/session/view there are no sessions, should I see my session details in there? Trying again to post a message results in the same OAuth exception as before. So the MySie distribution supports content types native to Drupal. Possibly, this server is unable to reach facebook's servers. I wondered if there was an equivalent module for Drupal? Read more 2 comments ⋅ Categories: #image gallery, albums, drupal for facebook, Facebook, facebook api, facebook apps. Read more 4 comments ⋅ Categories: apps, facebook apps, MySite. Importing Facebook groups wholesale into Drupal Organic Groups? Posted by dahacouk on May 11, 2013 at 11:45am I'm wondering if anyone has done any work on importing Facebook groups wholesale into Drupal Organic Groups? I know we can export all the data from a Facebook group using the Facebook API. abandoned), and no longer being developed. Some of our past projects include: Vancouver Magazine - GGRP - TravelSmart 2010 - archived here: Read more Categories: consulting, css, custom modules, development, facebook apps, html, javascript, theming. It uses the more modern Facebook APIs, and removes dependencies on Facebook PHP and javascript code 5a02188284
chat facebook download nokia c6facebook video calling on iphonehack facebook passwords facebook hacker softwarehow do you get a like us on facebook stickerlas paginas mas likeadas de facebookfacebook plugin for commentsfacebook graph api php get friends listhacks para tdp4 team battle facebookfacebook windows 8 app notificationsearn facebook credits doing surveys

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 14:11 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ::::::::Fly for fun::::::: Index du Forum -> FlyFF (In Game) -> Quêtes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation